Bryan survives his 18-miler and Peter is on the verge of being on the road again. Then, a fantastic conversation with Kelly Roberts of Run Selfie Repeat. Kelly talks about how she began taking the running and social media worlds by storm, and about the importance of learning to love yourself for what your body can do rather than how well it meets some unrealistic standard. She also gives HWYRT a look into her special brand of craziness that led her to run multiple marathons in one month. Plus, the dangers of mini trampolines!
• Kelly Roberts, www.runselfierepeat.com/
• Kelly's Save the Children fundraiser: www.crowdrise.com/savethechildrenn…r/kellyroberts10
• Runner's World article: Running While Female, www.runnersworld.com/running-while-female
• Caleb's runners world articles including the vegetarianism: www.runnersworld.com/person/caleb-daniloff
• Kelly at Buck Farm Beer Mile: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSK6avMN_7Y
• Kelly at Runner's World 1/2 Marathon jumping on the mini trampolines @ 3:00 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbEiSronPyQ